User avatar

ozasatya

  • Media Reviews Re: The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy-a review

    This is my first review on a weird book(consisting of five books by Douglas Adams) which was given to me by my weird elder brother. When I first saw the ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Murder of the Mind

    Congratulations on the first poem! I must tell you it was a really good first poem. Though, i didn't get the connection between the title Murder of the mind and ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hiding The Cracks

    It was a really good poem on a very sensitive topic. It is clearly a making out of an inspiration, otherwise it wouldnt have touched anybody's heart! :D

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cyclic

    I could'nt understand what was the message you wanted to convey. I dont think it was repitive though. I liked There's a piece of you no longer whole, That this ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Requiem

    The rhyming was done wonderfully. The poem was a wonderful tragic poem and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Keep it up! :)

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Take and Take

    The temple was big and wonderful, The deities’ statues were very beautiful. They were smiling at us trying to tell an invisible reality, But the fool-hardy ‘devotees’ were full of ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mom

    I remember the day I was born, I cried a lot, for, from your loving body I was torn. For nine months my kicks and punches you had to endure, ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With You

    Thanks for the reply. I am happy that you liked the poem. I willl try my best to make it better thanks to your suggesstions. Happy X'mas

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With You

    I don’t know why, when my life’s on a low, When failures all I have got to show, When disappointments and fatigue are on the flow, I find success, just ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Gone

    The poem was really good. Using the lines You are gone, forever gone, And here I must remain. made the poem a refreshing read. Keep it up. Merry Christmas. :)

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wheels in Motion

    I was sitting on the podium, Waiting for my turn to speak. My stomach had since long began to rumble And I was sure that I would fumble. But my ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Majesty in His Abode

    Thanks so much for liking my poem and i will try to do my best next time by improving upon it.

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Night To Behold

    The metaphors and similies are really good. But still:- 1 The car is on standby instead of that perhaps you could simply say the car is off or something like ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Majesty in His Abode

    I went on a trip, To a place where beauty was unmatched, To a place where everybody had a fear deep, To a place where everybody’s heart would be attached. ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Articles Re: My Sister Poo

    Thanks a lot for the review. i will try to do better.

    Dec 21, 2009


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity