-
Re: Travelogue- my stay in Kollengode
We reached Coimbatore station at 2-30 pm. As we thought the train the train was half an hour early and so we were sure that it would take Shobha chichi ...
Jan 5, 2010 -
Re: He doesn't know the truth
This poemwas based on somebody having a crush. It was really described well. The feelings that you showed are really very good. However you could have skipped the line His ...
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Rain
Thanks for liking my poem and avatar. I am crazy about Linkin Park and rain. This poem was inspired by another poem written by Nobel Prize winner Rabindranath Tagore. But ...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: On hardwood floors.
The poem was really good. I couldn't understand Hardwood floors... Reflecting nonsense back at my battered mind. . Otherwise the poem was really good and you used the short sentences ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Apprehension
I was going to my classes, After a very long interval. Because of a fracture in my leg. And the interval itself had been a blur. As the time to ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Travelogue-The Journey
My goal has always been to become a good and sensitive human being. It is said that the journey to the goal is more enjoyable and important than the goal ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Housefly
The poem was really wonderful. I really like your thought process. Its impressive. I really liked I'll grant you your final wish, Now go and meet your Maker. It made ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: captain.classy
The poem was really sweet. I could find no lines or words that had any mistakes. Keep it up! :)
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rain
I was walking on a road one day, The road was full of mirages. The cloudless sky too had a dry story to say, And the sages had said many ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: She
She could not scratch nor could she bite, For the chains of responsibility towards his family bound her with might. She huffed and puffed and did her chores, Though pretending ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Remembering Summer
This poem is more of a description. The main motive of any literary item is to make the reader feel. It should touch somebody's heart. This poem kind of fails ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: They Call It 'Broken Britain' Prologue
This is my first review on a short story. So please, if you do not like the review, i am sorry. It is said that the first impression is the ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: A Change
A good poem. Its a nice thing that you have tried to tell what is the experience Death has on a person. Congrats on writing a poem on a new ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy-a review
THANKS for the reply. I didn't know where was the books review section so i wrote it in the other ficton. sorry about that. I am happy that you liked ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: The Looking Glass
An amazingly brilliant poem. The more I say about it, the less it seems. It really is a wonderful tragic poem. The ending was kind of strange. I think you ...
Dec 27, 2009
