User avatar

orel

orel

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hi Nate I have a problem submitting my poems from my opera mini 7.1 I'm able to write in the 'Title' and 'Short description' boxes but I'm not able to ...

    May 15, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Formal Introduction

    Okay, so I have been on this site since mid-last year, I have not made any formal introduction of myself. My name is Bolu I'm from Nigeria I enjoy reading, ...

    May 14, 2013


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery