User avatar

oregongirl

  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Cat"

    Wow you ended it at the correct time I agree! Good descriptions! I really liked it! :elephant:

    May 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Mice"

    how cute! :) I can understand that you wrote it awhile ago! It was short, very short! anyway I liked it a lot! :elephant:

    May 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: This Instant

    Good poem! :) Did you write this or did you take it from somewhere? Because at the bottom it say taken from a book title (I forgot the name!) Well ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Not You...Me

    First off good poem! :) I think maybe having the three periods at the end of things might be a little weird! I personally think the stew thing isn't fitting ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Magic 8 Ball

    I liked this poem! I love those little magic eight ball thingys! anyway good poem! :) Great job! :elephant:

    May 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Magic of Hollywood"

    Hey I liked this poem! I think you need punctuation! that's an important thing! I liked the idea that you mixed and matched things from Hollywood films! good job :elephant:

    May 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Civility

    good description! :) I love this piece! Great job! :D :elephant:

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Envy

    wow! :shock: I love your poems! they're great everytime! :) Wonderful job and good description! Well done :elephant:

    May 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Little Birdie

    I really liked this poem! :) It was very cute! It was kinda trying to describe history I liked it a lot :D Good Job! Keep it up! :elephant:

    May 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fascist

    This was pretty good! :) I liked it. :D It didn't really catch my eye though. Maybe when trying to do work like this put in an event unless your ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sweet Bonnie

    This is a really good poem! :) I liked it a lot! I got your point really well. Great job on not overdoing punctuation and words. :D :elephant:

    May 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    Great poem! :) I liked it! Didn't I tell you that I would critique some of your work. wa la I am here! :elephant:

    May 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Innocent Love

    I loved this! :D Good description and I certainly liked it a lot! :) Good Job! :) :elephant:

    May 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Beauty--the Beast

    Good Luck! :) I hope your story can get read and maybe published. :D Good luck again :elephant:

    May 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Is this a story or just an update on what is going on with your book? :? :)

    May 15, 2007


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint