User avatar

oregongirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: making cupid proud - ghazal

    Hey! :) Good job! I don't know if this was a poem or like some statement though. And maybe also a little more punctuation. I don't know but good job ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tamagotchi Got Chi...PSYCHE!

    Hey! :) This was pretty good. I thought from what you're trying to say I think you should make it longer. Well except for that it was pretty good. I ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    WOW! you got a lot of replies on this! I thought that it was more of a statement. Maybe make it a little longer but I really liked it. Even ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake Love

    Hi! Welcome it says your a new member. Um as for your poem I thought you used a lot of periods and commas. Some of the rhyming didn't work I ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I turn to you

    Hi Alanna! Hey that's one of the class mates names from are you smarter than a 5th grader! oops anyway... :) I liked this poem. One suggestion I think you ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Panda's View

    Hey onetrue! :) Remember me? I met you in the chat room! Well welcome! I liked this poem. oh and just for a suggestion you should critique some other peoples ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Josh

    WOW! I really liked it! Good description and totally true! WOW! I can't stop saying wow! lol :D great job and keep it up. I loved the part where you ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why?

    Hi! Remember me? I met you in the chat room! Anyway good poem it didn't really call out to me and I really don't know what it's like to be ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Parts of a whole

    hi! Um... it was pretty good. Except I felt that after I read it, it was somewhere in the middle of something. Also I have no idea what you're trying ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Life's Score"

    Hello Elliot! good poem. I think that it didn't really flow with what you were saying. maybe I think it's...never mind I don't know how to put it! :( Well ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Against my will

    Hey linds! :) I loved your poem! good description. I agree with the people who have critiqued before mine...the full stops make it seem kind of like blah blah (stop) ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Dogs

    I liked this little poem! Good Job! I love that it was talking about pigs! Great Job and keep it up! :D :elephant:

    May 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Iliana

    I liked this. :) It kind of looks a little fuzzy and unfinished. Maybe if you fixed that it would look awesome. Good job it takes a lot to draw ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bangin'

    Hey! good poem I think it ended a little quickly! :) Maybe make it a little longer then it will be good! :D Great job!

    May 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Black and White Movies

    Hey :) I love your poems! They're always good! Great job and keep it up! btw a little repetitive on the black and white thing but except for that I ...

    May 19, 2007


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury