User avatar

oregongirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invincible

    I liked this one a lot! Great description! Good Job! ML, oregongirl :D

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: .

    This was a good poem but I think that you could of made it better. 'we we get new' I think this was a typo because there are two we's. ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfortunate

    First of all I liked the poem. I do have some suggestions though... Like Claudette said the sentences were a bit jumpy and kind of pulled me away from the ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dragons

    I loved this piece it was so well written! good job! :) ML, oregongirl

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus-star

    Hey! I liked this poem because of the nice image you were drawing us! Good job and keep it up! :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Oathbroken

    hey...what is up with the -th? that is the first thing that caught me. soundeth and ya anyway I thought it was pretty good. Keep it up! :D ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    Omg! They are beautiful! you are a great photographer! omg I could go on and on with those pictures they are so pretty and beautiful and wonderful and every good ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You

    i liked this poem! :) good job! :D ML, oregongirl :D

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lineless Art from Yours Truely

    Awesome! I love it! ML, Oregongirl:D

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    WOW :shock: you're an amazing artist! I agree with whoever thought that she kind of had an Ariel look from the little mermaid. The second pictures were amazing also! :D ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Amnesty International

    I loved this piece! Definitely! :D good job drawing the picture of what you were trying to say! ML, oregongirl

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    This was cute I liked it a lot good job! :D ML, Oregongirl

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    This is awesome I loved it! GREAT JOB! Excellent! ML, oregongirl :D

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: thinking about hello goodbye

    this was pretty good! I think whence made a pretty thorough critique. I liked it there were some parts that could be better but ya it was pretty good. :D ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    This was very simple and I enjoyed it! :D ML, oregongirl

    Jun 3, 2007


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100