User avatar

oregongirl

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    I walked in to my school and couldn't help to look at a group of people surrounding a wall. I walked over to take a look at what it was... ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Snow is falling all around, Snow is all over the ground. Making a blanket over everything it sees, Soft and crunchy over all of the trees. When the children go ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    GREAT! These are great! I have read I think all of the ones recently posted! :D

    May 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Bupropion

    good job again! you are doing really well on these! :D

    May 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Compilation: The Variety of Me

    good poem. I really enjoy these. I am looking forward to another one if there is going to be one. Great job! :D

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapter 2

    This was a great small piece of writing. I liked it very much. Maybe make it a little longer if you want to turn it into a story or something. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Hide in the Shadow of a Dream

    Wow great story starter I think! you should most definitely make a story out of this! Great Job! The description was very good about the alley I loved it! :D

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Let It Shine

    It was really good :D I liked this story a lot and the picture was funny :lol:

    May 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tribe

    This was good. I liked it. I do think it was a little quick though. It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. :D

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #23

    This is great! I have been reading these, they are very good. Very good description and good job on relating to single mothers trying to find a good man. Great ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Siren of the Dead (Chapter 3)

    I liked this a lot. :D you should make it a story and add more to it. I would definitely read it and I am sure that a lot of ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Home is where I stand

    Is this a song? I think that there is a lyric part of this website but I don't know I am new. The words are good. If it was a ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    Wow that would make a great story starter! you should totally start a story with that! I loved the points you made with the story and ya it was really ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bulletproof

    Awesome! This was intense and almost real! I really enjoyed reading this piece. Great description and words and a great point that you are making about good and evil. Keep ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Free

    There is a very good point here. I like the way you described it. Maybe you should probably find another way to show you are really serious about certain parts ...

    May 12, 2007


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians