User avatar

order

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    Okay, before I start I am very biased, I dislike love poems with a passion, but this gave me some hope. It lacked the corny, "I will love you forever", ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Catharsis

    Seeing as how I'm a pessimist, I love this poems idea and would like to say that, in terms of ideas it was pretty cool. I don't agree with the ...

    Mar 5, 2007


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold