User avatar

order

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthorpe

    Bsically I have thesame thoughts as everyone else; this is a good story but there are many awkward sounding words and combinations that take away from the experience. Like "leaved" ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: 'IS DANCE'

    I like this idea but I have just a few suggestions. before the flash back I think you might want to have something that triggers it instead of her listening ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dolor

    Wow, I want to give critique for this but I can't really find anything to critique so I'm just going to have to say, nice job and keep it up.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries

    I love how you transitioned between people so well and defined their characters so clearly. You were even able to change your writing style to represent this change. The only ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    This part was pretty good too, although, I think that you should get rid of some of the "had"s they sort of take away from the overall flow of your ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: "The Reality Check"

    Thanks, it took me a while to do this one and those descriptions were kind of new for me.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Of Mice and Men, Character Analysis: Lennie

    Nice essay, but I think you should rearrange the structure of it a little bit. For example, in the opening paragraph try to summarize everything you're going to say in ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ballad Of Maryling And Christian

    Okay, before I start I am very biased, I dislike love poems with a passion, but this gave me some hope. It lacked the corny, "I will love you forever", ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Catharsis

    Seeing as how I'm a pessimist, I love this poems idea and would like to say that, in terms of ideas it was pretty cool. I don't agree with the ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    Well, although I usually don't like this type of thing, this was pretty good. By the way, is this continued or is this the only one?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Icarus

    Olenus flies a little too close to the sun :wink:

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Article for school lit mag, Evidence Centered Syndrome

    Hey, this was an article I wrote a couple of months ago, check it out if you want.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Icarus

    PG-13 for gruesome scene at the end. Within the city of Niva, form manipulation, an occult art founded by the philosopher Truneaus based on Plato’s theory of forms, rose to ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: "The Reality Check"

    PG for a little violence and obscenity. Premise: In the 21st century the earth was screwed up, overtime, however, the earth got even more screwed up; global warming accelerated at ...

    Mar 4, 2007


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson