User avatar

order

  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    Its coming out May 8th of this year.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: New Life

    This is a poem I wrote a very long time ago, back in middle school; in fact I had trouble recognizing it because I don't write like this anymore, at ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]

    This story is good because it grabs your attention and seems to be leading somewhere interesting; I hope you have more to come.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    Interesting story, though I think you should edit and reread it for some awkward wording and dialogue. "chestnut colored eyes" could be "chestnut eyes" "what you were" could be "were ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Welcome to YWS. Please do not be alarmed by the ranting dwarves or the ferocious dragons and have a nice day.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bartimaus triligy

    This book was awesome, I especially liked the end. :wink:

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Michelangelo

    I would love to critique this and what not, but its already really good, so nice.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I blame Fand.

    Welcome to YWS, hope you enjoy your stay.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    The person in my avatar is Agito from Air Gear. Air Gear is a perverted anime and I usually despise stuff like that but the story line is so good ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I generally write stuff involving sci-fi and fantasy, although my sci-fi story seems to be alot better than the fantasy.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Secret I Could Never Tell

    There were alot of punctuation mistakes, as already pointed out, but the thing that got me is that it, to me, felt like it was a bit choppy, sort of ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon

    This series is awesome, he is so good at making cliff hanger ends to, not only his books, but his chapters. It keeps you hooked, check it out.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Calculus

    Can someone please give me some help with comparitve differentiation, as in differentiation with shapes?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well, I've been active on the forum for a little bit now but I forgot to introduce my self so...yeah. Well, basically I'm a teenager who gets drowned with homework ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Me?

    Cool story, I really can't say anything bad about it so the only feed back I can give are things about the wording of some phrases. Please tell me if ...

    Mar 11, 2007


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden