-
Re: A Peasant's Reassurance
A Peasant’s Reassurance ‘Because a true king looks toward the sky, Though some revolt and others conspire, A true king will never die. That’s why he’ll always try, Try never ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Within Walking Distance
*applauds* I like this story, idea and all. The only changes I recommend are a few puctuational and grammatical thing, unless of course some of those mistakes are part of ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Timeless Haikus
This is nice; the only thing that I would suggest is that you make the haikus flow more with each other because it seemed to me that they were all ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: Center of Attention
Center of Attention A lush green forest, drowned in dawn’s golden glow. Wind filtering through the trees, causing the leaves to dance. A small bird awakens, it’s nut brown feathers ...
May 18, 2007 -
Re: Keys To The Kingdom
Well, its basically about a kid with asthma who has sort of been chosen to wield a blade. The kid lives on earth but there is a parallel world in ...
May 12, 2007 -
Re: Mortal Engines Quartet by PHILIP REEVE
Mortal Engines is basically about a futuristic world in which people can no longer live on land simple because it is too desolate; certain continents, like America are completely abandoned ...
May 12, 2007 -
Re: Firestorm
I read that book earlier this year and, though some parts of it were corny, it was pretty good overall. It expressed things in a realistic way and didn't make ...
May 11, 2007 -
Re: Keys To The Kingdom
This series was made by Garth Nix, who is also the writer of the Abhorsen Trilogy as well as Shades Childred. It is an awesome series so far and the ...
May 11, 2007 -
Re: Cirque Du Freak
I loved this series; I read the entire thing and am kind of sad its over. I have also started the Demonata series though that one isn't as good.
May 11, 2007 -
Re: The Link - Genisis
So far this is pretty good; good plot, good character development, good mystery and even good tantalizers.
May 11, 2007 -
Re: Clan Blood Sene section two
This story is good so far; you have developed all of your characters as well as their relationships well. I would reccomend spacing and getting rid of extraneous comments: The ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: Integrating of Quotients
Alright; thanks.
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: Integrating of Quotients
Can anyone show me how to properly integrate quotients such as (2X^4 - X^5)/64
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: "The Reality Check"
Thanks for the critique Zen; also the description actually does play a role in the story, specifically the end.
Apr 20, 2007 -
Re: Horses
Though there were spelling mistakes, such as "getle" it was a good idea.
Mar 26, 2007
