User avatar

order

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Pajama Plight (obviously, working title) part 1

    This is a really good story but I think that you should try to get into the point of view of the new girl more so that we can sympathize. ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of the Cage by Searria

    Well, other than a few typos, this is a really good story. It's not corny and it gets straight to the point. :)

    Aug 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Heart of Darkness Essay

    AAAAH. Why is it that, out of all the people that I have talked to who read this book, only my English teacher and I actually like it!?

    Aug 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Heart of Darkness Essay

    Thanks for the critiques. I'll try to use less big and/or unneccessary words next time I write and I'll try to make my topic more clear. Also, J., the essay ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Somewhere Else. Part 1.

    Wow, this part is extremely good. I can't really find any errors that disturbed the flow of your story so good job. By the way, for the second part did ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Heart of Darkness Essay

    Europe Screws Everything Up Authors utilize a variety of tools in order to drive their literatures plot. Of the variety of tools at their disposal authors often choose to use ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Somewhere Else Continued.

    It's a pretty good story but there are some structural and grammatical mistakes that interfere with the understanding of the story. "They have started to fight" This part is completely ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Simplicity

    I like some of the ideas in this poem buut the thing is, I think there are too many. When you have more than one main idea in something you ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: First Ciniquain, Please Critique

    Um, Whence said that syllable length was optional and I missed the last line when I was copying and pasting it from the contest thread. Here it is complete. Meaning: ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    This is a nice beginning. It sets things up so that people have alot of questions as to what is going on and they are hoping that later parts of ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just a poem

    This poem is awesome; I can't really think of anything wrong with it. Good rhythm, good topics and nice twist at the end. Good job :)

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: First Ciniquain, Please Critique

    This is the ciniquain I am entering into the contest which I am sure to win. :roll: Meaning: Essential, illusory. Tantalizes, Captivates, Absconds. It is insensibly sought.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Peasant's Reassurance

    Thanks for the comments guys; I edited my poem to try to follow some of your advice but I couldn't follow all of it because it would interrupt with my ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Deep Within the Heart

    I think that this is a really cool poem. The repetition worked beautifully but I do agree that a new image might be needed. (I do thesame thing my self ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    This is a cool poem; one thing I reccommend would be what others have, a better rhyme scheme. It also seems to me that you should try to split of ...

    Jun 9, 2007


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill