User avatar

order

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejoice.

    Thank you for the critics everyone. I'll try to cut down on all the junk I have in there. That's one of my major problems. The hymnal thing, however, was ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone

    THis is a pretty good beginning. Explaining things more a bit here would be good, but I think it would be really cool if you sort of explained things as ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: El Diablo

    This was pretty good. I expected something really dark and depressing (you know, the garden variety sad poem). You did a really good job of staying away from that though. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejoice.

    I wrote this a while ago when i was frustrated with people doing stupid things in my school. Rejoice, rejoice, we are rising so rejoice. Rejoice parents, Let your wrinkled ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark Room

    Unless there is a reason you're not using any punctuation marks, I suggest you use those in order to show certain ideas. I couldn't get a feel for the rhythm; ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    This is a pretty good prologue. It draws the reader in and everything but there are times in this prologue where you are telling rather than showing. Like when the ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sestina: Royale

    Royale Ares cast cold his glance on the barren field upon which a bloodless battle had begun. Hoards of listless pawns threw themselves at the opponents barrier while a stainless ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fickle

    Our creative writing teacher, for the first day of school, is having us do a found poem using our full names. (we can only use words we can make with ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conception

    Conception A feeble stream of obsidian smoke rose from the decrepit body of the wheezing creature. Its oversized eyes sagged into its gnarled skull. The diminutive creature convulsed in its ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 1

    This is a good starting point for a story. The only thing I would recommend would be to check your spelling (I especially noticed the spelling of "later" as "latter") ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    This is a good poem. I would, however, change the line that relates to the out of sight saying though because as I was reading I felt how original this ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: intricate machinations

    Wow, this is a nice poem. Other than getting rid of the conjunctions that other people suggested that you do I have nothing really to say about it. It's deep ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystic

    Rather than turning this into a comedy I think you should turn her into a character who is trying to con the people she has been working with for some ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Life Unseen

    Wow, this is a good poem. The only line I would change would be "warm and pure and radiant" to "warm, pure, and radiant" It just seems to flow better.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parents

    Parents Vigilant sentinels with their eyes out for danger, And ignorant sages that overflow with wisdom, This is what they’re supposed to be, But not what they desire. Suffocating guardians ...

    Aug 24, 2007


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter