-
Re: Saddest Book
I've read plenty of books that were "sad" in the sense that they were feeble, but I can't say I've ever been brought to tears from a book. Or a ...
Mar 2, 2009 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I'm currently rereading The Wheel of TIme, then I plan to read Ender's Game, and Whitechapel Gods by S.M. Peters. It had a really wicked cover, so I snatched it.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
*sigh* It's so lonely being a Dune fan...I have yet to find another on this site. Anyway, Dune (by Frank Herbert) is definitely my favorite. But the first four of ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Wheel of Time
I read all twelve of the WoT books. Thinking about them gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over! :D Okay maybe that's an exaggeration but they were still ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Okay guys, some people (like me...) haven't finished the series, so please put SPOILER! at the top of any posts with information that readers might not want to know yet. ...
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Lying in a Hammock at William Duffy's Farm...
Actually, you wouldn't use a rifle to shoot birds, you would use a shotgun... ;)
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: Rough sketch of Gandalf
Mine just says "Gandalf.jpg"!!! *angry* :x
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: The Hidden Face
This is very cool! Your choice of colors was good, and very well balanced. The patterns also help blending them together. I would have liked more patterns, actually. Unlike Adam, ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Alien amine girl
For a drawing critique: the legs and feet look a little misshapen. The torso could be better proportioned, too. The face and arms are good, though, if a bit odd. ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Cal's NaNo Doodles & Such
Very favorite is the "Aim for the head" with the suit. *Nuck-nuck-nuck*...I love twisted humor. Don't worry...I'm procrastinating as we speak. It's like Ellen DeGeneres said: Don't put it off...procra
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Gryphon
The things which could be improved: The bottom beak looks kinda funky...I don't mind the long tongue though. The neck looks more furry than feathery, and it gives it a ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Cliche Fantasy
Wow niccy...that IS bad... :shock: A lot of things can be found again and again throughout sci-fi and fantasy, and I can list three books that are the main source ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: All nighter Nov. 29
I will finish after you, or my (user) name isn't Oneeyedunicornhunter! :lol: All nighters rule. I'll probably need a few supplies in order to pull it off, though... 1-Several energy ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Lookin' pretty good so far...I might use Photoshop at school (oh, how I loath thee!) to make mine, and save it on my flash drive. Unfortunately, I'm a junior this ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Fantasy these days reminds me of Glam/Hair metal scene back in the '80s. People copying licks, themes, progressions, etc. Just let the whole thing blow over. In the mean time, ...
Sep 27, 2008
