User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    witch :) (i can't believe i actually had to think about that one...)

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Ugh, I love too many bands and songs by those bands to just pick here's a few of my favorite songs and the band they're by. sweating bullets/skull beneath the ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    HAHAH! the first one was priceless! good times bad times in your pants! (Led Zeppelin) Let's get it up in your pants!!! xD (AC/DC) Eruption in your pants!!!!! HAHAHA! (Van ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Kiss my frozen tushy! Kiss it! Kiss it! ~Happy Feet

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    gory :)

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    Yeah, umm...what? *scratches head* After staring at this poll for more than five minutes (it was akin to staring down the barrel of a loaded gun in the hands of ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Vegetarians rise!!! :D I think you might be interested in a site I found: I'm not sure how accurate the information they give is, but it definitely had a huge ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Very interesting rant. Are a vegetarian/vegan? (I'm the first one. :D) Killing animals for luxury is totally unnecessary. It's like mass murdering terrorist. Should we do it to them just ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    hmm. this will be interesting. i'm planning my photo already...(photo because i'm not really that good at any of the other things...:-P) *thinks 'till brain hurts* oh yeah. i have ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    i once found a unicorn hair in my McHeart Attack On A Bun. I've never had fast food since. in fact, i'm now a vegetarian. YAY VEGES!

    Apr 7, 2008


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot