User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Outlawing abortions done as a birth control method and for no other reason is likely to be the most to happen, if any change in the law occurs. But there ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American Economy in Crisis

    No, this isn't a "crisis". But I think it may just become one...people all around the world are COMPLETELY dependant on society, for food, shelter, water, and just about anything ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Well, if you hadn't said "(as in the wiccan god)", i would have said: fire.

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    "Bad word"? What exactly makes a word "bad"? If you said nothing, you're right! But if you said context, you're close! If someone says "It snowed three feet, and we're ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Well, here's a topic I can really sink my teeth into! First off, I recommend anyone who is interested in the topic of religion look into George Carlin. I think ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    THe federal government does not have interest in this for public safety reasons. If it were just that, they'd leave it up to the states. The reason that they care ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because...erm...because we're addicted to it, and if we try to quit, we'll go through withdrawal. What if God was one of us, just a slob like one of us? Just ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    All my life I'm going to go against the grain. That's just how I am. I've been influenced by a very conservative, Catholic family, an atheistic grandmother, liberal community and ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny jokes

    Erm...that wasn't funny at all. :| The only jokes I can come up with at the moment are dirty ones... :lol: Guess I'll have to get back to ya on ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hair...

    Well...I thought from the title and description, this thread would be about something much different.... :oops: And seriously, how can you expect boys to "steer clear" when you tell them ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    You were never born. You were cloned in a top secret government facility. Have you noticed that the majority of people on YWS are female?

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because we don't know the Blood Bank's address, and even if we did, we could make much more money if we sold the blood instead. Have you ever wished you ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I doubt it, but perhaps. I remember when I was awake in bed (I think) and some sort of ghosty thing was at the foot of my bed. It had ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that most ideas seem great at first, but wind up sucking.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Bob Saget! (Yeah right! Haha...)

    Sep 21, 2008


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic