User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if life became anime?

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's Analogous

    Clothes are to hangers as posters are to walls.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Sig says it all. ;)

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone know how much weight the words add to the dictionary?

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Coffee

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    Ahhh! Tricky one. :) Took me a minute to get the second half. I'm hungry for cheese and mashed potatoes. ______ Ger Firsh end nullteply!

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Juniors

    xD!!! Bickazer, that last post...you're my hero... Whew. Anyways, yes, we juniors are obviously the best. 2010 FTW! (that abbreviation really seems to be gaining popularity, yes?) *chuckles*...overach

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    They can both be very bad...but physical, I think, especially if someone is not used to physical pain. Think of all the things one can do to someone's body without ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Looking for able-bodied writers

    It sounds like a formidable opponent which I may only conquer while armed with the mightiest of weapons--the rubber chicken. It sounds interesting. I may have to use some unorthodox ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Hahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!! xD I laughed at all three of the last ones. Very nice! Hormonal teenage girls... :P

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    okay, you have oppened my eyes. If the woman were raiped and go a child, then maybe abortion. Although I don't get it why do you have to kill the ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    A comment on ending violence; violence is natural. As humans are indeed animals, not only do we gather our food in killing animals... Not if you don't eat meat. 8) ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Ah yes, I had almost forgotten that abortion ties into the topic of overpopulation. Personally, I would consider killing a fetus on the same level as killing anyone else, whether ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    ...And justice for all in your pants Foxy Lady in your pants Thrill of the chase in your patns

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    That very first line just feeds the ignorance between people of differing opinions. I am NOT "pro-abortion", and I doubt anyone here is. Pro-abortion would mean someone who thinks abortions ...

    Oct 19, 2008


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen