User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    :lol: Nope. Not even a little!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    Hammer is classic, but Vanilla Ice? I thought that was completely dead by the turn of the millennium. :lol: Still, the bass is cool. *dum dum dum du-du-dum dum* 8-) ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Average/above average height, medium build, brown hair(?), hazel eyes. Good luck guessing me. After all, I try to always keep a mysterious persona... ;) Oh, and I also got a ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I have nothing against sex before marriage. But besides that, if one isn't going to have sex before marriage, one might be tempted to marry someone just for that purpose. ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Shakespeare Play

    Although I haven't seen/read all them (not even close), my favorite so far is Hamlet. (Also much fun being in it!)

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on everyone who's been doing more reviews than I have recently. :oops: I'll come back with some actual names later, I promise!

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    *edit* OOPS! :lol: I put elongate. Mah bad. Ergonomic

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Lying. (Oh shoot, not sure how anyone's going to come up with something for that...)

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Fray

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Describe that word!

    Uhhh...Citric acid?

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last two letters!

    Hellish! :D

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    I also disagree with the argument that some different spellings make it a different language altogether, especially considering the vast majority of words are spelled exactly the same, and the ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    They're both dialects of the same language; American English didn't "spring" out of British English as it is today. They both originated from the same dialect, and both have changed ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What I believe is the problem with America.

    War on Drugs- All this program does is waste millions of dollars, thousands of lives, and creates a black market for the substance. Prohibition DOESN'T work. Now, I agree that ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and Kitty15, because she has a flippin' sweet avatar. Granted, I haven't seen what she looks like, but I'm just gambling on dark hair.

    Nov 30, 2008


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf