User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Braces. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Ah, the Pirates VS Ninjas debate. Anyone who has played Ratchet and Clank 3 knows that the ninja always wins, but I believe this is because Insomniac was prejudiced and ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    When the water breaks in your pants (Liquid Tension Experiment) Leather Rebels in your pants (Judas Priest) I kissed a *boy* in your pants (some guy dubbed over the words ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Talent.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Bacon. :-P

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    murder is when you kill someone when they are defenseless. i dont like when people die either, but if i need to fight for my homeland, i'll do it. If ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: is there evil?

    Yerp, answers as good or better than any I could give have already been posted. I'd say any conclusion has its merits in this case. Mostly it depends on your ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should assisted suicide be legalized?

    I agree with Rosey Unicorn that assisting a terminally ill person in dying peacefully is okay, but only if they have made it absolutely clear that they wish to die ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Sam-i meant murder, not warfare. the bible doesn't say warfare is wrong. War is just murder on a larger scale, in my opinion, and I don't condone any kind of ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    I know I already did this one, but I think it's just so perfect it deserves a second posting... Eruption in your pants New ones now... Leather rebels in your ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Ocean (Both salty?)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Describe that word!

    Tough.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    New York City! :D

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Liar ~Korn

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well I just tried to pick something unusual and mysterious. Ok, so you have blue hair and bronze skin, with a birthmark on your left earlobe. You have a strange ...

    Dec 26, 2008


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin