-
Re: Word Game
Fun.
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Robot taught how to love goes insane, has to be 'put down'
Fake! Don't take an unsourced article like this seriously. It is good story material, which is why Asimov et. al. have already done it hundreds of times ;) Doesn't make ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Writers block ... thanks, dude.
No, but I'm sure I can convince you to feel better. You seem to be suffering from what I call Helpless Heartbreak Syndrome. Symptoms include feeling of hopelessness, mood swings, ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: 65% of YWSers Have Kids
I have noted on several occasions that the majority of YWS users are female, but for some reason nobody seemed to pay it much mind. Now that there's a graph ...
May 4, 2009 -
Re: Masculism
Just helping you out here for next time: it's usually not a good idea to go into an argument being uninformed about your topic. But it happens a lot of ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Masculism
I think that your argument is very eloquentlly presented, which is nice, but as Flemzo says in terms of abortion, if the mother and father are in a loving relationship, ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Hunting for Recreation
Being a vegetarian, I have had people assume automatically that I am anti-hunting and anti-meat, but what better place to set the record straight then on the internet! I am ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Womens Rights
I haven't been on in a while so I'm responding to an older post, don't murder me. :wink: That comment about valuing female's opinions less-isn't that sort of male supremacy, ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Masculism
Almost everyone is familiar with the varying goals of feminism, and of course the name, but what about masculism? (The Firefox spell check doesn't recognize the word, for example. :-P) ...
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Women's pants
Who knew there could be such a debate about ...pants? :shock: I didn't. Perhaps the simplest solution to this problem would be to wear men's pants.
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Womens Rights
I think the basics have pretty much been covered: extremist feminism DOES exist, and it is pretty unfortunate that that reputation has...*ahem*... carried over to anyone with enough balls to ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: How has YWS changed you?
YWS has helped me better understand the relationship between writer and reader. It has also given me a very low opinion of "professional" critics. YWS > Critics It's such a ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Ninjas versus Pirates
Ah, the Pirates VS Ninjas debate. Anyone who has played Ratchet and Clank 3 knows that the ninja always wins, but I believe this is because Insomniac was prejudiced and ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?
I think that Abarat deserves a place among the strangest books I've ever read. It's been a while since I've read the first or its sequel, but I can remember ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Mar 19, 2009
