User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Self.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    Darn! Beaten to it by Rosey Unicorn again! Is there anywhere you don't write reviews? :x Anyway, I'm giving this a big fat gold star. I was expecting no punctuation ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Across the Sky

    I could recommend several changes to punctuation and such, but that's already been done and isn't usually crucial anyway. (In my opinion, at least) At first I wasn't particularly struck ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Ravin'

    I'm sure plenty of you have had similar assignments...this was extra credit, but it's Friday and I won't get to show it off to my teacher and class until Monday, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Pillar

    Once again, I may or may not keep the title. This is pretty much all I have right now except for some notes on plot and names and such, but ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I've read plenty of books that were "sad" in the sense that they were feeble, but I can't say I've ever been brought to tears from a book. Or a ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Talent.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Bacon. :-P

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm currently rereading The Wheel of TIme, then I plan to read Ender's Game, and Whitechapel Gods by S.M. Peters. It had a really wicked cover, so I snatched it.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    murder is when you kill someone when they are defenseless. i dont like when people die either, but if i need to fight for my homeland, i'll do it. If ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: is there evil?

    Yerp, answers as good or better than any I could give have already been posted. I'd say any conclusion has its merits in this case. Mostly it depends on your ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should assisted suicide be legalized?

    I agree with Rosey Unicorn that assisting a terminally ill person in dying peacefully is okay, but only if they have made it absolutely clear that they wish to die ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Sam-i meant murder, not warfare. the bible doesn't say warfare is wrong. War is just murder on a larger scale, in my opinion, and I don't condone any kind of ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: *Title too long to put here*

    Just a little disclaimer, and I hope this doesn't count as bumping. :shock: I like Dr. Who as well, I just thought it would be funny if Shakespeare didn't. :wink: ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: *Title too long to put here*

    Thanks for your input, thedelphinator. I think I was trying to keep the pace fast so that the jokes weren't spread far out, and that may have just made it ...

    Feb 19, 2009


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf