User avatar

oneeyedunicornhunter

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ouroboros of Heaven

    Ouch! :lol: Move along.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How has YWS changed you?

    YWS has helped me better understand the relationship between writer and reader. It has also given me a very low opinion of "professional" critics. YWS > Critics It's such a ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Ah, the Pirates VS Ninjas debate. Anyone who has played Ratchet and Clank 3 knows that the ninja always wins, but I believe this is because Insomniac was prejudiced and ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    I think that Abarat deserves a place among the strangest books I've ever read. It's been a while since I've read the first or its sequel, but I can remember ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Braces. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Loved it! I love just about anything that makes fun of Twilight in favor of J.K. Rowling (aka a female Albert Einstein with better hair) OH NO you didn't just ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Ah, the Pirates VS Ninjas debate. Anyone who has played Ratchet and Clank 3 knows that the ninja always wins, but I believe this is because Insomniac was prejudiced and ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Ravin'

    I like Poe too, but that's not going to stop me from insulting him in my parody. >=) As for the grade, my teacher thought it was great. She read ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: loss

    This isn't poetry. Why did you post it here? Honestly, I don't know why I even bothered to read it. This should be marked for deletion, or at least moved. ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Price Too High.

    Hello. There's not much to say about this poem. War is a topic touched on frequently in literature of virtually any kind, and justly so, considering the enormous impact it ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Sestina

    I don't understand the lack of periods. I noticed there was one at the end, but I'm left wondering if there was a particular reason or not. This isn't long, ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Earthmovers

    I like the perspective and the way things are described, cool and creepy at the same time, but other than that I think I will agree with Incandescence that there's ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me Neither

    Yarg matey. Forget what I said...feel free to bash. :roll: I guess that is why I'm here...oh well. ___________________ Normally… I think about waves pushing and pulling, The horizon decked ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    When the water breaks in your pants (Liquid Tension Experiment) Leather Rebels in your pants (Judas Priest) I kissed a *boy* in your pants (some guy dubbed over the words ...

    Mar 16, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline