Random avatar

onedarkhorizon

-

  • Research Re: Accents & Era's

    Thanks to all of you! :)

    May 23, 2013
  • Research Re: Accents & Era's

    Thank you, it seems so obvious now! :)

    May 18, 2013
  • Research Re: Accents & Era's

    I know the answer may come easily to some people but I'm completly stumped! I'm in the stages of planning a novel, set within medieval times or at least my ...

    May 17, 2013


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate