User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Welcome Mat Re: Question

    yep, it's awesome though!

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new guy for you guys to pick on!

    Hi, imperial1scout, I'm so jealous that you have a sibling thats into writing too! That way you probably get eachother! PM me if you have any questions I might just ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    London isn't so great. Trust me. It's polluted, dangerous and people here are generally unhappy. And rude Well, I think America's the same, and to add on to it - ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *sneeze*

    It's MUFFINTASTIC! (sorry, inside joke between me and my friends, couldn't hold it in! :lol: ) Welcome to YWS, part of it is getting your stuff reviewed, head on over ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    you must have a lot of time on your hands lolz Okay yes - I did have a lot of time on my hands, but keep in mind that it ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy Im Caroline

    Hi Caroline, welcome to YWS. What kind of literature do you like to write?

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    Hi Gwen, I'm no expert, but if you're having troubles coming up with a beginning, just skip the not really important part of the beginning, and do what you can, ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    I feel so concieted doing this, but it's sort of like an autobiography right? So, I haven't really been on YWS, until recently, although I did join in July - ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, mah name's Ethan. Nice to be here.

    Hi Ethan, welcome to YWS. So, what's your novel about? Oh- and is the name of your city really Mobile , that's so weird but funny, it's kind of like ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Wow! I'd love to have that many accomplishments! What's the name of your children's book? I might've heard of it. I love Stephanie Meyer too! She's a great author, unfortunately ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Welcome! I'm sure lots of people will love to help! :D I think that it's great that you are trying to learn English as well as you know your own ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    haha, you gotta love harry potter.... and Daniel Radcliff :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, my name is Emily. Writing is my passion and I was surprised and extremely happy to find this website full of other young writers!

    Jul 30, 2007


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato