User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Wait, might have fixed itself over time. Can you check the link to make sure that it comes up for you? Western Junction.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Hey Nate, I seem to be having the same problem as JasmineBells. :( Time of Incident (include your timezone): 10:40 PM (Eastern Time Zone) Browser: Google Chrome Page You Were ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Adds An Inch

    :shock: Check this out:

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola y'all

    I rather like getting reamed on reviews, helps me. If you do want people to be harsh, then before each story or poem just say that you would like the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey, welcome to YWS! :D I love the twilight series too, I'm so depressed that the next book is coming out in August, that's too far! Which is your favorite ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: justheather.

    Michigan, really? :D I live in MI too. What city do you live in or around? I'm about 30 or 45 minutes north of Detroit, (can't remember how long it ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Hey, welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. I know you said "any kind of music" but what are your favorite types? Hope to see you around. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    You scared me :cry: I thought you actually meant two years! I was so upset!

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Oh, I was having YWS withdrawals, thank god I'm able to get on it now!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Ok, good :D But, please send everyone a PM to let us know when your doing it!!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    NYC is awesome, but I've never been to San Francisco - I've heard that it's really rainy there (but maybe I'm thinking of seattle, I'm not sure :lol: ) and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Noooo!!!! I missed it! :cry: Please, please do it again Nate! And send us P.M.'s too to tell us when it's going on! I have got to get rid of ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Eimear!

    Hi Eimear, Welcome to YWS! :D That's great that you've started writing, you should tell your parents about it - writing may not be a stable career, but it can ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    hahaha I loved your post, it made me laugh, (not at you) I agree with you, I think that the U.S. should try to help it's own people FIRST - ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    England? :shock: I'm sooooo jealous! :D Welcome to Young Writers Society (YWS) I'm sure that you'll love it here! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, although ...

    Jan 7, 2008


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe