User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Writing Tips Re: Cliched stories

    How can you tell if something is cliched, when you are not trying to have it cliched nor do you think it is? I'm confused :? Please help! - Onceuponatim3xo

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    Descriptions DEFINITELY help! :D Try to describe things more (but not too much!) not only does it make your story longer, but better. :D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    I think its called The 3 A.M. Epiphany its really good though. It's a book full of writing excercises and it really really really good! It teaches you how to ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Motivational issues!

    thank you sooo much for all of the help! Like Minniax, I have motivation problems with every story I write (recently). It's really annoying because its probably even worse than ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Motivational issues!

    thank you soo much for the help!!

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Motivational issues!

    I don't know if anyone else gets like this, but, sometimes when I'm writing a story I don't feel like writing more of the story at all, and have doubts ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I bought a baby name book a long while back, and I use it 24/7! :D

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I have an Alphasmart Neo, and I love it because I can write everywhere, it loads in three seconds, and the batteries last for 700 hours! It's so awesome. But, ...

    Jul 30, 2007


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.