-
Re: Help me name some businesses!
Thanks guys :)
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Help me name some businesses!
Please help! When it comes to business names I really have absolutely no idea. The only places for teens to hang out were Mario’s Pizza Palace, The Burger Joint, the ...
Mar 8, 2011 -
Re: What getting published means to me
Kyllorac, that book is hilarious! If you look around on the website you can find the lulu address and read the first chapter. It's so awful.
Mar 3, 2011 -
Re: Never can seem to finish ):
Thank you guys so much!! That was a LOT of help! :D Maki-Chan: I'll try to post it, but it's so rough that it'll take me a while to edit/post ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Never can seem to finish ):
It always seems like every story I start I just don't finish. Be it I'm uninterested, I'm stuck, or I just really can't stand the story anymore. This has been ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Please help!
Thank you so much you guys! This really helps! :D
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Please help!
Do you ever start to doubt the story your writing and feel like you want to drop it? I get that a lot and I'm never sure what to do ...
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: The naming game
I agree with Firearris, have the name Tony, but not Russell
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: Cal's Soapbox #4
Thanks for the help :D I'm probably going to have to switch my story to third person un/limited :? -Onceuponatim3xo
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
I feel like my stories are so short! Word count is about 230,000. I say about because I no longer keep an eye on it. Including though the writing on ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread
Uggggggghhhhh WRITER'S BLOCK I HATE YOU!!!!!!! *See siggy* I just murdered the writer's block I had a week or two ago - it was probably the WORST writer's block I ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
So, how long (how many words) have gotten your longest story to be? (This might not be in the right forum, but I was just wondering how long some could ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Music & Writing
I have somewhat bad A.D.D. so I can't listen to music, and if I do, I won't be able to think. It's all right though if a noise is continous ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: names
I just google names! :D *I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, you probably should have posted it in Writing Activities, or something of the ...
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: Cliched stories
Okay thank you so much for the help! :D
Dec 17, 2007
