User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    they're doing a movie???? How did you see the cast?????

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Yeah, I barely put anything symbolic in my writing - so if I publish something, people will say "oh the main character picked up the cup of pudding because she ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I think that the teachers/school like it because of the symbolic-ness in it. It's supposed to be all about fear of the unknown, and how violent a man can be. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I had to read Lord of the Flies for English class and I absolutely hated it. It was completely disturbing and waaaay too graphic. Although, I did like the idea ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I don't know why, but I just really don't like Jacob. I'm glad that they didn't end up together, he just caused way too many problems. He was really annoying ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ohhhh. I could have used that penny, why'd you have to set it on fire? ~ Holly So what, we don't need money. Money is an unnecessary evil, besides I ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    hot sauce. So he grabbed a tomato and celery

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    pudding

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    a girl with braided ponytails and a happy personality Greta Blake

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Where is my pudding?" She shrieked. Everyone knew that she haaaad to have her pudding at precisely 4:00 P.M. when the sun rose. Soo angry from her loss of having ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmmmm, Emma (pretty name!). I picture a sweet girl that's peaceful and studious, with a soft face and light hair. How about this one: Kirsten Bailey

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Agatha: Xaviar? Xaviar? Don't know an Xaviar... Must be the wrong number... Sorry! Now where's that button that ends the call... This one? No. How about this one... No. Hey ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I liked it... but the ending was terrible. Especially the epilogue, either let our imagination picture what will happen, or don't leave us hanging like that! I hated how Voldemort ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    thanks so much! those are great tips! :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    I thought that it was.... different. I really liked it though, it was written beautifully, but if it weren't, I'd probably think it was a little too strange for my ...

    Nov 5, 2007


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein