User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Hmmm.... either Amanda or Elizabeth - it's a tie Hobbies: Writing obviously, reading, and swimming occasionally Place: Michigan General Attitude: Very happy, always smiling, loves to laugh

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 70% Signature: 100% Custom Title: 0% (Don't have one) Avatar: 75% Country: 90% Overall: I have no idea...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Links to stuff

    awesome thank you so much! :D

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Links to stuff

    I was wondering, how do you make it so that when you have a link you can just put the word 'here' and it'll light up in blue and when ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    S is for storybook

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    green lays bag

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    crinkly

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Colleges For Writers

    Well, I do want to become a computer engineer... mostly programming and robots and things... but I also want to become a writer. So I have a career choice that ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    haha you got me at first! :D

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    Ohhhhh, I missed it! :cry:

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats YWS!

    Sorry, I don't have a scanner. As Nate said, it's ordered alphabetically. This is what it says: Created for the young writer, this site is an online community where kids, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married

    Talk about incest! Eww... that's freaky, EEEEEWWWW!! Id be soooo grossed out after that, I wouldn't want to see a guy in decades.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats YWS!

    This isn't really *news* but, I had nowhere else to put it. I was flipping through a magazine called Writers Yearbook 2008 , by Writers Digest and there was an ...

    Mar 18, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec