User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    1,5, and 6! Love 'em! :smt055 sooooo jealous.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    yeah, depends on if i can relate to what they're asking, though.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ will enjoy the chocolate cake < should probably get off of the computer now, i said i would an hour ago v Will love to write

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: names

    So... everyone's got really cool names for fantasy. I've always wanted to know where and/or how you got them. Did you make them up, or is there a website or ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    yeah... that would make much more sense. Carrie Underwood

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    When once there (what's a full stop?)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Scooby Doo

    Oh, you gotta love Scooby Doo!! :D My favorite character was always Velma. And my favorite villain would have to be the creeper. he was just so original and... creepy! ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What happens after death?

    I guess I believe in heaven. Whenever I think of it though, I always picture fluffy clouds and angels in robes - stupid T.V., making me picture it like that! ...

    Nov 7, 2007


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop