User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Look-Out

    Hello! This was a very cute story and I could definitely see it becoming a great children's story. The thing is though, as others have mentioned previously, there is no ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Sides of a Coin excerpt

    Hello! This was a great read, I'm really interested in what happens next ;) I love how well this flows and how it's humorous even though it's about someone getting ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (old.)

    This is old....don't review it unless you really want to. Edited version can be found here: :P _____ When I finally came back to reality from my hazy meditating state, ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diary of A Survivor Entry 1 (Rated 16+ for V & L)

    Hello :) So, after reading this I am very interested in seeing where it will go, you definitely have a great idea for a plot going. I do agree with ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Spoiled (working title)

    Hello! This was a great read, I'm very interested in seeing where this will go. ;) Here are some nitpicks: She had killed for this spot. She wasn’t letting it ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (old..)

    This is old....don't review it unless you really want to. Edited version can be found here: :P CHAPTER ONE The air was hot and sticky, I was sitting out on ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Box of Dreams

    Hey! Welcome to YWS :) This was interesting but you definitely need to get some punctuation in here....specifically quotation marks. There is a lot of telling in your story as ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Plunge

    I kind of missed the bright red "This was written by my 8 year old" just like addicted2theshindigg haha. So...seeing how this isn't your work, I'm not really sure how ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Forever Summer

    This was an excellent read, you utilize a fantastic vocabulary along with sentences that flow very well. The thing that I would have liked to see more in this prologue ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Other Re: blahhhh

    *deleted*

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    ( :) me too) um... banana

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    wow

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 cute!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 it's cool :)

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Potpourri.

    These are really cool pics! I especially like the third one. It seems like you had a good Summer :) What is that last one of? It looks really cool ...

    Dec 24, 2008


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink