User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diary of A Survivor Entry 1 (Rated 16+ for V & L)

    Alright awesome!! I'm excited to read it :) PM me when it's up.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Just a little bit meticulous...

    If you could edit this and give me your first impressions that would be fantastic!! It's been a long time since I've written anything and I'm trying to get back ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Prophecy (Chapter One)

    Hello! I really enjoyed reading this :D I felt as though I could imagine everything that was happening vividly because of your descriptions. I like the friendship that the Lord ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Poisoned Glass

    Hello! This was very, very interesting. I was definitely hooked within the first few paragraphs. The wine turned a blood red as the poison was pored into it. Placing the ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: #005 (The List) *edited*

    Hello! I really loved this! It was very poetic and beautifully bittersweet. I like how it's so realistic, and you can easily relate to the main character. Also, this flowed ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Hello! This was very intriguing, and very sad. But, I think that I agree with seems very rushed and it makes the reader have a hard time finding out if ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Removed

    Wow. This was - this was AMAZING! I really don't think that I'll be able to "tear it apart" like you wanted but I'll tell you what my thoughts on ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    Hello! This was so intense! I loved it! Very, very sad. You have a great way of building up the action and describing the carnage that war has caused. What ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(19)

    Hello! This was so perfectly bittersweet. I haven't read the previous chapters but I didn't really need to to understand what was going on, which is fantastic! I really enjoyed ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Taryn (Rated for language and content)

    Hello! This was a very intriguing story and I didn't want it to end so fast! So, here's some nit-picks: I couldn’t say that I wasn’t expecting it. The moment ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I really hope I can win this year...I've done it for two years now and have gotten so close, but no cigar )=

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pictures

    I absolutely LOVE the first picture, it's a simple kind of beauty that's really just fascinating. I also love the close ups of the flowers, but I think that you ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature Photography

    I absolutely love these pictures and I can't really think of any way that you could improve on them. I love the texture and vibrant colors, it just looks fantastic. ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography Attempts.

    Hello! Fantastic pictures!! :D 1. I love this one a lot. Maybe try cropping it a teensy bit on the right side though to get rid of the footprint that ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The House of the Mind

    Hello! This was a very interesting story and I was very intrigued by it. You have a way of keeping the reader's attention. I'm not really a fan of how ...

    Aug 26, 2010


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain