User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I liked it... but the ending was terrible. Especially the epilogue, either let our imagination picture what will happen, or don't leave us hanging like that! I hated how Voldemort ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    Very descriptive, I like it! But, in the beginning (maybe this is just me being brain dead, but) I thought that summer was the season and was extremely confused! You ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    thanks so much! those are great tips! :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    I thought that it was.... different. I really liked it though, it was written beautifully, but if it weren't, I'd probably think it was a little too strange for my ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Wow! I'd love to have that many accomplishments! What's the name of your children's book? I might've heard of it. I love Stephanie Meyer too! She's a great author, unfortunately ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Determined to Learn English Writting...

    Welcome! I'm sure lots of people will love to help! :D I think that it's great that you are trying to learn English as well as you know your own ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    haha, you gotta love harry potter.... and Daniel Radcliff :D

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prey

    I thought that it was really good. I liked how you kept the reader wondering what was going on in the beginning. It made me want to keep reading.

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Alphasmart

    I have an Alphasmart Neo, and I love it because I can write everywhere, it loads in three seconds, and the batteries last for 700 hours! It's so awesome. But, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, my name is Emily. Writing is my passion and I was surprised and extremely happy to find this website full of other young writers!

    Jul 30, 2007


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland