User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Research Archives Re: Copyright and brand names?

    Thanks so much! I had always wondered about that. That makes a lot more sense now. :)

    Mar 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Hello! I was wondering if you might be so kind as to review this? We All Are Birds. Feel free to rip it to shreds, I need to really work ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Copyright and brand names?

    So, I was wondering why it is so rare to see products named in novels? Is there a copyright issue with it or something? Do they have to pay some ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Paper Hearts And Bagels Pt2

    Just when I thought it was impossible, it got even better!! I love the relationships and conversations between all of the characters. I also love how adorable this is, I ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Paper Hearts And Bagels Pt. 1

    Hello! I absolutely loved this! It was brilliant. :) Every bit of it was completely realistic and believable. I could picture the entire thing happening as though it were a ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: If only

    Hello! I really enjoyed reading this, it easily kept my attention and I could picture everything that had happened. Some suggestions would be that you really don't need to say ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Curse Eye

    Hello there, and welcome to YWS!! :) First off, I wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your story but I found a lot of grammatical errors, so here's this: ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Spitfire on sale NOW!

    Hello! If you could, I would love for you to review this: I'm sorry it's really long... Anything helps though. It's kind of general fiction as of now, I'm not ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Was There

    Hello! Due to the amount of reviews you already have acquired, I might not be any help, so I'll just tell you my general opinions on the piece: I thoroughly ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I resent this forum's name. However...[OPEN]

    Hello there! If you could possibly review this that would be muy bueno... Sorry it's really long, but there shouldn't be too many little grammatical errors to bug you. I've ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 1)

    I know it's really long and I apologize. I'll try to review back for anyone who reviews this! __________________________________ CHAPTER ONE Oliver wiped his brow as sweat dribbled down his ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (old..)

    @RachaelElg - Thank you SO much for critiquing this! Your review was really insightful. I definitely need to work on making Oliver sound less like Olivia ;) thanks for pointing ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cold Blooded

    Teehee, I'm happy to have inspired you!! :D I'm not much of a poet, so I'm not going to critique this. But, I will say that if my novel, We ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Hello! So I was wondering if you might review We All Are Birds. for me? Pretty pwease? I haven't written anything in a VERY long time, and I'm just started ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Hot Sunset Pt. 1

    Hello! This was really interesting and very believable! I enjoyed reading this. Some suggestions: The man, his clothing torn and ragged, walked into the Kmart. He idled eagerly shuffled his ...

    Aug 27, 2010


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell