User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exiles scene 1

    This was good, although very fast paced, you may want to even out a few parts. Also I was a bit confused for these parts: the horsemen were nearly indistinguishable. ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    A black car

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    G: the G iving Tree

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing ABC's

    For this game, all that you have to do is think of something that has to do with writing - alphabetically. You could say a book title (first word in ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    an old rusty lamp

    Dec 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Nevermind

    Thank you for the critique :D I'm thinking of buying Strunk and White's Elements of Style because I've heard that it helps with those kinds of things. I'm horrible with ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that coke was better than pepsi - although now I don't really like either.

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    dark hair and pale face

    Dec 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Nevermind

    Thank you soooo much for critiquing this! :D For the contest, the only rules were that it had to stay with the theme "I can make a difference by..." it ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Nevermind

    ~DELETED for a better version elsewhere *see portfolio* ~

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Question

    yep, it's awesome though!

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hmmmm, Emma (pretty name!). I picture a sweet girl that's peaceful and studious, with a soft face and light hair. How about this one: Kirsten Bailey

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements, Chapter 1

    Thank you soooo much for the extremely detailed critiques! :D I definitely need to start over, I just plunged in and I hate when I do that!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    I agree with Lunatic, is awesome!!!

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I like the color scheme, but its a little too dark for me

    Dec 17, 2007


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot