User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 I really like the colors.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Face^_^k!

    Hello there! This was interesting, it made me a bit paranoid though. :) I agree with Titan4ever: face(less) book is a good title. These first few sentences confused me a ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Barbara

    Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. If you need anyone to edit it when it's back up and beautiful, then feel free to give me a PM. No story ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (Unfinished)

    Hello there! This was intriguing... Tayler already summed up what I was going to say though. I did have an issue with the flow of this paragraph: No, I still ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Last Thursday

    Hello there! This was absolutely fantastic, you need to wipe away those cobwebs for good. This flowed beautifully, I loved the mystery of the ending and the imagery that you ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half Truths

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Be sure to check out this thread if you haven't yet: I really enjoyed reading this, and I am very interested in seeing where this will ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Black Cat

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Be sure to check out this thread. I enjoyed reading this, it kept my attention, but there were a few things that I'd like to mention. ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Never-ending Quest for Love

    Hello! When I read this I really felt as though I could connect to it. It sums up a lot of desires and hopes for love that many girls wish ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A New Breed of Hero...

    Oh, I just realized that you posted this twice. I was so confused, I thought that my review had somehow gotten deleted. Best of luck with your story, let me ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A New Breed of Hero...

    Hello! This was interesting, it definitely has some potential. What you really need to work on though is the amount of dialogue you have. There is just way too much ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: What getting published means to me

    Kyllorac, that book is hilarious! If you look around on the website you can find the lulu address and read the first chapter. It's so awful.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Brother's News

    Hello! Welcome to YWS :) Honestly, I am thoroughly confused by what is going on here. Here's some things you really need to work on; first off, the story begins ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Hello! Might you be able to review We All Are Birds. ? It's kind of long, I apologize. Also it's more of a realistic fiction, (a story of adolescence, rebellion, ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    Your voice is absolutely gorgeous!! I loved listening to this song and never wanted it to end. Fantastic job! You're so talented, what with the violin, piano, singing and all...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The sky was a dirty color of gray.

    I wrote this as an exercise from a book called: The 3 A.M. Epiphany. (I actually wrote it at 3am too) :) Rules were that it had to be 600 ...

    Mar 2, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain