User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Gaurd

    Just a few things: "I know, just a sweet tea then, please." This needs to match up with the following sentence that you have later on in the story; Chase ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    white

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    omg, they're so different from what I pictured :(

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Gaurd

    Good job! :D The only thing that bothered me was the first paragraph, there were way too many outright statements and it didn't flow as well as it should. You ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    gaps of nothingness

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the man was killed by a drunk driver

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    ummmm Clogging

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I have no idea. Why is YWS the awessomest site on the planet?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, she didn't really like the guy anyway

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    they're doing a movie???? How did you see the cast?????

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Yeah, I barely put anything symbolic in my writing - so if I publish something, people will say "oh the main character picked up the cup of pudding because she ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Ok, good :D But, please send everyone a PM to let us know when your doing it!!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: about me

    NYC is awesome, but I've never been to San Francisco - I've heard that it's really rainy there (but maybe I'm thinking of seattle, I'm not sure :lol: ) and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I think that the teachers/school like it because of the symbolic-ness in it. It's supposed to be all about fear of the unknown, and how violent a man can be. ...

    Mar 4, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah