-
Re: Congrats YWS!
Sorry, I don't have a scanner. As Nate said, it's ordered alphabetically. This is what it says: Created for the young writer, this site is an online community where kids, ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Reviews
What are the books of the lioness series called? I borrowed Tricksters Choice from the library, but I realized that it seemed to be like a sequel, what's the VERY ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married
Talk about incest! Eww... that's freaky, EEEEEWWWW!! Id be soooo grossed out after that, I wouldn't want to see a guy in decades.
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Congrats YWS!
This isn't really *news* but, I had nowhere else to put it. I was flipping through a magazine called Writers Yearbook 2008 , by Writers Digest and there was an ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Want To Change Your Username?
You scared me :cry: I thought you actually meant two years! I was so upset!
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Nevermind
Thanks :D In chapter one ( ) I started to explain that it was an Empire and so there are a few differences - but not many, because I'm not ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Nevermind
~DELETED~ (another version was made of this right here )
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Chapter two: Cesarina's Return
Good job. Just a few things: Cesarina, who stood there trying to let her mouth gape open in shock of how different things were. Did you mean "trying to keep ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast Chapter One: Fate Knocks
Yes, you did explain that it was a forest, but still - is it a tropical forest or evergreen forest. Is there mostly snow, dirt, or grass? Try your best ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue
I'd have to agree with both of my imaginative voices. This was insanely good, and I do want to read more. And this was incredibly telly. I'd have to agree ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: A city dies
Good job, it was very descriptive. Just a few things though: A powerfully built woman strode into the warehouse, This opening line would be much stronger if you explain why ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Site Problems
Oh, I was having YWS withdrawals, thank god I'm able to get on it now!
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
thats sad
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
oohh, creepy, umm - medieval times
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
courtney :)
Mar 8, 2008
