-
Re: Ellima and the Cerulean Crystal #Chapter One (Part one)
This EXTREMELY long! If you separated it into two parts, I can guarantee you that you'll get more crits. I read a little bit of it and it and I ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.
Excellent job! My stomach was churning as if I were in the story with them. The only thing that I had a problem with is that - it's kind of ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Hola y'all
I rather like getting reamed on reviews, helps me. If you do want people to be harsh, then before each story or poem just say that you would like the ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Hey
Hey, welcome to YWS! :D I love the twilight series too, I'm so depressed that the next book is coming out in August, that's too far! Which is your favorite ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Looking Down the Barrel
Good Job, I'm very interested to see what happens. You did make a few mistakes that I'd like to point out though. The bold shows words that you should either ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Writing ABC's
S is for storybook
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
green lays bag
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Nevermind
I'm thinking about changing my story to third person instead of from Holly's point of view. Should I or would it not make it any easier/better and I'd be doing ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
crinkly
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Cal's Soapbox #4
Thanks for the help :D I'm probably going to have to switch my story to third person un/limited :? -Onceuponatim3xo
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: justheather.
Michigan, really? :D I live in MI too. What city do you live in or around? I'm about 30 or 45 minutes north of Detroit, (can't remember how long it ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
I feel like my stories are so short! Word count is about 230,000. I say about because I no longer keep an eye on it. Including though the writing on ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: School aka Prison
Um, guys? Do you realize that this was posted four years ago? Whoever wrote this will be around 14 now - a much better writer. :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahahaha. Wow. ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Nevermind
~DELETED for a newer version~
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Good Colleges For Writers
Well, I do want to become a computer engineer... mostly programming and robots and things... but I also want to become a writer. So I have a career choice that ...
Apr 16, 2008
