User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 2)

    CHAPTER TWO The downtown of Williamstown, Massachusetts was only a few blocks long. The only places for teens to hang out were Mario’s Pizza Palace, The Burger Joint, the bowling ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King and the Magician.

    Ahahaha I love how this has almost 60 views but only three critiques because either no one wanted to start the long process of telling me everything that was wrong ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The King and the Magician.

    It was a dark and stormy night; Alex was pacing in his chamber. He frowned. He was thinking of something. Something very frustrating to him. How to defeat the King. ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Let it Fall

    Hello! This was really interesting, I'm curious to find out what happens next. There were a few things that you might want to fix... First, was the gender of the ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess Angel

    Hello! This was pretty bad, but I have a few ways for you to make it even worse ;) Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. She had ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Book Trailer

    Hello! I really like the song that you put with the video, it fits in well, I also like how at certain points the beat goes along with the text. ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, I know I can't draw

    Even though you think you can't draw, I'm still sitting here in jealousy. I think that it's so cool that you have the ability to draw the characters of your ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Lyndsey <3

    Aw, this was really sweet. I really liked reading it. It was so comparable to real life, even in its fable nature. I agree that the piece would have worked ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DELETED

    Hello there! I really enjoyed reading this, it was very descriptive and easy to picture. There were a few awkward bits though: As he tugged them on, he heard the ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled

    Hello! I have to agree with storyweaver; this story has a lot of potential, but you kept each paragraph only about a sentence long. Try setting the scene beforehand, was ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I'm a big fat dork.

    Yeah! I'll have to check those out, thanks. :)

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    :P

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I'm a big fat dork.

    So, today, I ordered some books off the Barnes & Noble website because I've never gotten a package and I really wanted to receive one since it seems like it ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    banned for having a creepy old guy for an avatar. ;)

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you turn into the Black Swan and die. I wish I could teleport.

    Mar 3, 2011


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester