-
Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Five
This was really good! I love your descriptions :D Nit-pickiness: “I understand that you didn’t really want to come over last time, but I figured it’s only because you didn’t ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Duty Chapter 2 {Being Edited}
This was really good, but I have some suggestions: Merlyn seems a lot different in this chapter than in chapter one. Before, you said that he was "scaredy-cat" but in ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}
Great job! :D All right, onto the crit: Its red light burned with an internal fire. How is there a red light? Is it being emitted from the medallion? If ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimatum
All right, so here goes: closed her eyes briefly. [s]It was a useless reflex, and she knew it.[/s] What was a useless reflex, her closing her eyes? This sentence is ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Nevermind
Hey, I edited the prologue a bit and merged it into chapter one here:
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1
awesome, thanks! I'll try to clear that up :)
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Hmmm.... either Amanda or Elizabeth - it's a tie Hobbies: Writing obviously, reading, and swimming occasionally Place: Michigan General Attitude: Very happy, always smiling, loves to laugh
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Tender Talon Editiong Services
Hey gyrfalcon, I would be extremely grateful if you could review Eyes of the Empire for me. Please be as brutal as you want with it, I really want it ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: The End
Now, the kind of vamp story that you (or some else besides LittleB) might write would probably be cliche. But not all vamp stories have to be cliche. That's just ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1
So, if you've read the prologue to Eyes of the Empire, you'll notice that I merged it in with chapter one. I hope you like it! :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I unsheathed ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: The End
Okay, I'm assuming this is where you changed it :) I watched him go, the sun slipping behind his head as he vanished. I was bored and the swings squeaked. ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
Username: 70% Signature: 100% Custom Title: 0% (Don't have one) Avatar: 75% Country: 90% Overall: I have no idea...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: Angels 1 (Working Title)
That was extremely good! I laughed at the part about Jesus being too supportive. I did spot one thing: filled with men and wom e n surrounding a raised dais ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Lilly and Severus
Good job, I really liked this! Before potions, professors, This would sound much better as "Before potions and professors" Before the beginning, But till the end, I really, really like ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Sp-lit
I studied my surroundings yet there was nothing to study. This sentence is a tad contradictory, try "I studied my surroundings, yet there was nothing to look at". It was ...
Jun 17, 2008
