User avatar

onceuponatim3xo

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Max Killer

    Hey Henry. All right, so here goes: Chapter I The name is Killer, Max Killer. I was down at the bar scoping out my target. I was hired by an ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1

    Thank you so much :D I have chapter two ready if anyone would like to read it.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mosquito Bites

    Hey TL G-Wooster! If you could crit Eyes of the Empire I'd be so extremely greatful! You don't have to read the prologue, but if you want to you can ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    This was excelllent! I laughed so hard :lol: :lol: I was a little confused with this transition though: Of course, he managed to save himself from that particular embarrassment by ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    It was all right as far as literary techniques go, but still it was very dull and at the same time so disgusting that I couldn't read any more - ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Freaky Dream!

    I might've seen that, but I can't remember :lol:

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: I know it's mean to be laughing about a writer's fans, but just read these posts It's so sad that people can be this excited about ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Adds An Inch

    :shock: Check this out:

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    What are you talking about? All this defense and defence nonsense! The correct answer is most obviously Bob!!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Freaky Dream!

    About two nights ago, I had a dream that I was going to a YWS Headquarters kind of place where all the people on YWS came to meet eachother, hang ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    This was really good! So good, that I was only able to catch one thing: The [s]cirrus-streaked[/s] sky darkened as a thick haze rose from the [s]bloody[/s] ground. This sentence ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    This was really good :D I like how you portray Bella, it's just like how she is except a lot less annoying. One thing that you might want to change, ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    This was extremely good!! I loved it :D You have such great descriptions and character development. I feel bad that I can't really contribute much editing since I found absolutely ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 2

    Here's chapter one if you want to read it. You don't have to, but if you don't you probably won't understand the first few paragraphs :) I hope you like ...

    Jun 24, 2008


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh