-
Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight
Hey Lilith, sorry I took so long to crit this - I suddenly became very busy. :) “I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand your game,” Dala grumbled, digging her ...
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Away in the City
Hey KailaMarie, congrats on the contest! Sorry this took me so long to get to, I've been having issues with my computer. She was sprawled across her new car, picking ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: F****d Up and Numb
Since you asked, you get your critique first! “Write it down,” Damian cooed. Hannah shook her head. “No, it’s not right.” “It’s the truth.” Rhea had joined in on the ...
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Please help!
Thank you so much you guys! This really helps! :D
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Please help!
Do you ever start to doubt the story your writing and feel like you want to drop it? I get that a lot and I'm never sure what to do ...
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: The naming game
I agree with Firearris, have the name Tony, but not Russell
Aug 3, 2008 -
Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!
These are beautiful! I love the angles that you shot them at, especially the two flower ones! I agree with the others, I think that the color picture would look ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: So its July...
I'm so excited for nano, it'll be my first time! I found out about it last December, right after November :cry: I'm not really planning my nano plot yet because ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: The Ill
It was a particularly chilly day, much due to the sun being blocked out by the plumes of smoke; Ann Stark was lost in her thoughts. Nix the semi-colon and ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Silent whispers
This was exteremely good! I loved it! I really like your descriptions and how well the stroy flows. I only caught a few little things: Sometimes, while asleep, he dreamed ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Mistaken Vendetta
Hey kevinxd18, This was really good! I loved it! You have great descriptions and this flows really well. One thing that I caught though: The assailant gave a small laugh ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Dead duck a walkn'
Hey Shutdown, Ominous grey clouds hung over a small town called Mallard. This isn't very strong for a first sentence, try "Ominous grey clouds hung over the small town of ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Nevermore
Great job with this, I love the spunk you put into your writing :D Just a few things though: It doesn’t matter that Penny has been an identical twin her ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Nightsong
Oh, Yatta beat me to the punch on all that little stuff :) Overall this was an amazing piece, I absolutely loved it! Gold star! I really like the opening ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Max Killer
Oh :lol: I'm sorry, I thought that you were serious about this story and it wasn't supposed to be a comedy. That changes things a bit. But I'm still strong ...
Jul 23, 2008
