User avatar

omsvmars22

  • Romantic Novels Re: Through the pain {part two}

    What happens!?!?!?!?!?! I can't wait to find out what happens! :o You have me completely hooked so take a bow, that was very good. Just a few things... "Oh, right. ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    I loved it! Its was such a great story. I am enjoying it more and more as the story progresses. Your characters are interesting and they are ready to keep ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    You did what a prologue is suppose to do, I want to read more. You have me interested and I can't wait to find out what happens. Two things though, ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Yay! The eight chapter! Your writing was good as always and your plot line is as addicting as ever. Just a few things... “Well don’t be mad at me too! ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secret Series Book 1: New beginnings

    I am so sorry! It was so hard for me to concentrate on your story with all the slang...Other then that, nice story. You gave it you own twist with ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    I just read all seven chapters and I would just like to say that this story is simply... griping It really is amazing and it was the highlight of my ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    Ihighton: Thank you so much for reviewing my piece. I will work on making my paragraphs shorter(this is a constant struggle for me) You are much too kind! I actually ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love in Kanyakumari

    The mistake I saw has already been pointed out so there is nothing left for me to say but... Nice story! I like the setting and it was just enough ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    Okay, so this is my first part of the first story that I have deemed good enough to be read by the extremely talented people here so...I hope you enjoy ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Once more... with passion

    *Gasp* Well I was ready to be whisked away after you first described him playing his violin. You were really able to convey how much he loved playing and what ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    Okay, so it was really cute! I didn't really like that they were 18...I mean a twizzler? Maybe I am just a hopeless romantic. There are a few grammar errors ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    *Falls on floor laughing* Wow, thank you. This is great, like a breath of fresh air. You can get a little tired of reading about things and its all perfect. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Through the pain {part 1}

    That was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I like the story a lot, and you give good insight into Julia's mind. There are a few grammer errors but ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ancient Lies; the prologue.

    That was really great. Your descriptions of things are great, its like a breath of fresh air, I can see everything so vividly and crisply. All of the critic points ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hey everyone! my name is amanda and i just joined!

    Jul 1, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain