User avatar

omsvmars22

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 2

    Hey everyone, sorry that it took me so long to post chapter 2. My Internet has been on the fritz so it has been very hard to post. If you ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #3

    Yay! You remembered to PM me, thank you! This was really good, I like that we get more information on what is happening in the present. Her parents are a ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forsaken Ch2 part 2

    I really like it!!! Sorry, I can't really get into it now but I really love it. Your plot is AMAZING and you have some great phrases in there. I ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Her rose colored lips.

    Hm, I liked your writing style, the way you described things. Unfortunately I didn't like your story. I am really sorry, it just didn't capture me. Now, before you go ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    Good part two! I really enjoyed reading it, the way you described everything was great! Not that much to say really, I liked it all! Sorry that this isn't a ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    Why do you do this? Well in any case I loved it. I thought that it sounds interesting and I am a total sap for gooey love stories. You have ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Yay, 12th chapter! This was a very good chapter, I didn't have a problem with your lack of romance. I thought the interactions between Carmen and Nora were plenty. :lol: ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drowning in a Pool of Kisses

    This was hands down, a fantastic story. I really enjoyed the change of pace, everyone always talks about how great love is (myself included) so it was nice to read ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    shelbell: Thank you so much! I will make sure to work on those two things. Of course I will PM you, I am so glad that you enjoyed it! Vampy_Girl15: ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (1)

    Wow! That was really good! Your detail and imagery is amazing! I felt like I was there. I want to know what happens! Please continue with this story! I can ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay

    I liked this story a lot! It was short and very romantic. I liked how you mixed the lyrics in with the plot line, it was very well done. The ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    Writing for love is a pas: Thank you so much!!! I am planning on writing more, this is only the beginning of a long chapter of my life :lol: Lilith: ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    Hey everyone, I wrote this based on my actual life. So, yes it is true but I thought it belonged here. I know this is short but it is only ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    I was so happy to read your third chapter. :D This is all getting very exciting. Once again I have been beat to the grammar mistakes so I will not ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Flashback to Pain; Chapter 1

    I am too late to point out grammar mistakes and things of the sort so all that is left for me to say is good job! I liked it a ...

    Jul 14, 2008


something quotable
— yuuki