User avatar

omsvmars22

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    WOAH... That was amazing! Very intense, it was fantastic! Sorry, can't really give you much of a review. The only thing I can say like you have heard is go ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Lady Greensleeves - Chap. 1, Part 1

    I liked it! I am interested and want to know about the old like that makes her so sad... I couldn't find any grammar mistakes so good job there Overall ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    I really truly enjoyed and loved your story. It was a quick but extremely enjoyable read. The idea itself was very original and I like the perspective immensely. I will ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 15

    Ahhhh! I wrote a long review with nitpicks and everything and then my Internet disconnected! Totally unfair...well anyway I LOVE this chapter and can't wait to read more. I will ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite

    This was really good. I am reading this kind of thing in school right now. You start off very well, you get people interested my only thing is that you ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love Chapter 4

    I laughed when you added the bit about Twilight, a good bit of humor. :lol: I like this chapter a lot. It is a bit short and I can't wait ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forbidden Violets Ch.2

    Why on earth have you not continued this yet? I think it is very good and I want to know what happens! Your story line at times can be confusing ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 6

    Wow! Okay, it took forever but I just finished reading all 6 chapters, and may I say, it was worth it! All right, first with the insane complements: I loved ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forsaken Ch 3 part 1

    Nice, I liked it. A little short for my taste though! :P Okay, on to the review...(sorry, I am in a nitpick mood) 8) Too bad he is kind of ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 13

    Wow, that took forever, but I am glad that I did it. I have just completed all 13 chapters of your story. It was really good and I like it ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Chapter 1

    Hello! Welcome! Just to tell you, as a rule we like it when you review at least two pieces before you post your own. That way we don't just have ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3

    Bittersweet : Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it. :) I will try to hype up the suspense a bit more and try not to make it too obvious what ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 2

    Thanks Bittersweet! I will definitely work on everything that you pointed out. They actually do have finals, after you pointed that out I phoned one of my British friends up ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3

    Hey everyone, I know I just posted chapter 2 but I don't know how long my Internet was going to be up on this computer so I decided not to ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Yay! That was so good! I loved it and I am so glad that they are together and he found out! :D I think that he should perhaps freak out ...

    Aug 31, 2008


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author