User avatar

omsvmars22

  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    YAY! Another chapter! :D Just to let you know how much I truly love this story, i want to tell you a little story of my own. Today, I got ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    Ohhhh...I really like it! I can definitely connect with your character cause I have been in that situation before, I think many teens have so I love that your starting ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once Upon a Morning Chapter 2

    Hey there! Thanks for the PM! :) Okay here it goes... I thought this chapter was good, not bad, but not great either. These chapters are needed though, they're filler ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Resentment 2 and part of 3

    Hello, hello! I am here to review! Stop shaking, it won't be that bad! :lol: Okay, first off, I offer my congratulations as I liked this chapter even more then ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once Upon A Morning Chapter One (Rewrite)

    Ohhhh...GOOD! :o Welcome YWS! Feel free to call me mars! :wink: Your story was very good. Are you trying to put a twist on the whole Cinderella thing? It kind ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Resentment

    *Rubs eyes* Woah, okay! :o Hey! Welcome! Feel free to call me mars. Alrighty, well I see that most of the nit picks have been done for me so I ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 1

    Woah, okay! Nice. That is the word that comes to mind while reading. Your plot, though just developing is interesting. I want to know what is coming next, and as ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Oh my dearly goodness! :oops: Okay, first lest my tell you how hugely sorry I am, I know I have been absent far to long from posting... Now! To the ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 18

    Masters of the art of torture are nothing compared to you. CLIFFHANGER.... :evil: Now that is true torture with this story! :wink: Amazing chapter, I have no job to do ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Schmuck

    I loved this! It was great, it really captured how a break up is. Their characters are great and real, and your use of vocabulary/detail is amazing. I really liked ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    Another chapter! *jumps up and down* This is SO good! :D Okay, first off I didn't have a problem with the length. I love this story so I wish it ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 1

    Hey! I am here to review! Okay, I like your writing style and then the writing itself is very good. I only have one crit. and that is that at ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    Ooooo....this is very good. What is up with you coming out with all these awesome stories? I am now expecting you to be able to keep up posting 2 fantastic ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr.Perfect, Chapter 4

    Hello everyone! Sorry it took me so long to get this next chapter up. Along with Internet troubles I have also been amazingly busy with all my classes and sports. ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 17

    Yay! I love this story! Okay so, I thought this was a really good chapter. I don't know what your talking about when you say that you need extra help ...

    Oct 4, 2008


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta