User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do I not count as a person then?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    ^There's no need to extrapolate profound meaning from everything. Sometimes a tree is just a tree. Speaking of trees, I love this picture of one! The hose didn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What on earth could you possibly have to do?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Thanksgiving at the Beach

    So on the computer it seems my black and white looks washed out, so I thought I'd put a few of my color pictures on here. These are a few ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Weird. Not even lying, say it twenty times. That and the word orange.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    If you click on them you get their fill size, that improves the pixel thing a bit.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    Thanks for the comments (collectively from the first part of the series) everyone. I know a lot of you would rather see these in color, but these are indeed film, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    ^Oh I know, I had to scan these on the computer since they're prints. Didn't do terribly good things to them...which is a shame, I was rather proud of these ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    Continued from the "Trip to My Backyard" series Probably the least interesting picture of the bunch, an aerial view of part of the water... My sister playing in the mud ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    These were all taken with Black and White film (i didn't do anything to them on the computer, and to be honest, the real copies look a lot better) on ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    Wow I feel really smart...I didn't even make the connection with the other pictures XD They're ALL really good shots...of Idaho...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    So then you're NOT talking about Lookout Mountain, TN?

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    *high five* Lookout Mountain is only my homeland!!! (well, it isnt now, I moved, but all my family lives there and I used to) Kudos for THAT, homeskillet! And now ...

    Jan 10, 2008


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)