User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    One day I walked into a wall I started to feel rather small My nose (the one on my face) Broke all over the place. Ouch.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: NaPoWriMo?

    Oh I'm so in :D I've been in a slump, hopefully this'll pull me out

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Ever try getting a job?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Am I the only one who is actually out searching the streets for this bucket?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could you not pick up on the sarcasm?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could you be any more ambiguous?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Hekategirl, did you know I officially love your name?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How on earth would we know that when you never mentioned it before now?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone know who Elliott Smith is?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you read the posts before mine?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Invisible forever. Less chance of getting eaten by a cat, plus think of the people watching I could do!! What would you do, press the button labeled "remember" or the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I be forced to look up the definition when I already know it's "A human being regarded as an individual"?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you look it up yourself?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Considering you are one, why don't you know what a simple word like that means?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    These are some really great tips! Haha I went out and got some notecards from one of your early suggestions. Thanks!

    Feb 26, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar