User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Pi Day!

    ....If calculating the circumference and diameter of your pie makes you a nerd, well that makes me a nerd. In my defense, I had to for Algebra 2 (my teacher ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    doberman (don't know why...)

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Miss Piggy

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    You Broke My Heart

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    She bothers me too, which was why I wasn't especially appreciating being associated with her....

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    GRRRR I hate losing the game.... I lose about every other day because my friend has it on his Facebook account... gotta tell him to take it off there.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Someone said I look like Miley Cyrus on here...haha Diggin that hat, shanan cat!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Miley Cyrus?? Never heard that one before... I hope this changes your mind =P

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is from awhile ago, but I look essentially the same....haha

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone need a crit?

    Oh I do love a good shameless plug thread! I'll be sure to read DoaV too. Good luck on becoming an Instructor!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    In other words everyone, the Pat Buchanan joke is not something you can really "get". It's just something that started sometime and just has to be accepted as fact. The ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Barricade-Stars

    Jan 29, 2008


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater